[Updated for 2019]
Who are you?
We’re looking for bright, enthusiastic and reliable people to assist our in house team of consultants meet the demands of our clients during the busy summer season.
If you have no experience, but you’re outgoing, have your own transport and quick to learn, we can offer your FREE training AND PAY YOU for your travel expenses. If you have experience, naturally, you get paid for both your time and expenses.
How much do you get paid?
- £50-75 per day / survey / part day + travel expenses (with experience)
- Extra pay if we ask you to write a report (negotiable)
- Free training + travel expenses paid (without experience)
- Kit can provided (where required)
Why work for us?
- We have lots of work, especially bat surveys
- We offer you very competitive rates of pay
- We believe in treating people how we would like to be treated – so we pay you weekly, directly into your bank
- We offer you exposure to a variety of work
- We will even pay your travel expenses while we train you
- Regular subcontractors to Arbtech have ended up as full time consultants by building our trust and respect, including veteran Arbtechers Jo Gregory and Craig Williams
Where are you?
While we welcome applications from anywhere, you will ideally be located in the south east, midlands, south wales and south west.
How do you apply?
Apply to [email protected] and address your covering letter and CV (including references, if available) to Julia Robinson. It would help us (and you) if you would put “BAT SURVEYOR FOR HIRE” in the subject line.