[Updated for 2021]
Who are you?
We’re looking for bright, enthusiastic and reliable people to assist our in house team of consultants meet the demands of our clients during the busy summer season.
If you have no experience, but you’re outgoing, have your own transport and quick to learn, we can offer your FREE training. If you have experience, naturally, you get paid for both your time and expenses. For more in-depth training and the perfect way to break into an ecology career, you may be interested in our ASSET ecology training.
How much do you get paid?
- Competitive rates of pay for any surveys you asset with + travel expenses. This will be at least the National Living Wage and in most cases far exceeds it. As an example, if you assist on a down bat survey you can expect up to £115 for your time (exc mileage).
- Extra pay if we ask you to write a report.
- Free training + travel expenses paid.
- Kit can provided.
Why work for us?
- We have lots of work, especially bat surveys.
- We offer you very competitive rates of pay.
- We believe in treating people how we would like to be treated – so we pay you weekly, directly into your bank.
- We offer you exposure to a variety of work.
- Regular subcontractors to Arbtech have ended up as full time. consultants by building our trust and respect, including veteran Arbtechers like Craig Williams (who is coming up to 10 years in the business).
Where are you?
While we welcome applications from anywhere, you will ideally be located in the south east, midlands, south wales and south west.
How do you apply?
Apply to [email protected] and address your covering letter and CV (including references, if available) to Julia Robinson. It would help us (and you) if you would put “BAT SURVEYOR FOR HIRE” in the subject line.